We're hiring a part-time salesperson
Posted on June 12 2020
We Make Good has recently expanded our production team significantly to 14 people from various backgrounds of disadvantage (refugee, experience of criminal justice and disability), and we need a part time sales person to support our continued expansion. The role is a three month contract, with opportunities for extension based on performance. We want someone inspired by social justice who is excited that their sales expertise will create life changing work opportunities for our social enterprise makers. Everyone on our team goes the extra mile, and we are looking for someone who shares or values, views what we do as a privilege and responsibility. A person with a robust sense of humour, an ability to work under pressure, and under their own initiative will thrive with us.
In this role, you will be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals – largely around our facemasks, which are a key product at the current time. Duties will include generating leads in the business community and managing social media advertising. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and excellent interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role will give you a serious advantage.
- Generating leads with a focus on business community
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Engaging with potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services, through social media and direct marketing
- Contributing to social media and engaging advertising campaigns
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Experience in sales / business
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word and Excel
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment on own initiative
- This is a two day a week, three month contract with potential for extension based on performance
- Work hours are flexible
- You can work from home
- Rates are €15 an hour, with bonus based on performance
- Send your CV to and a short video (less than 2 mins) of yourself saying why you are good fit for us, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Monday 22nd June
We are an equal opportunities employer